Model No.: JREX101
Color:Orange, or Customized
Package:Pearl Cotton, Carton
Model No.: JREX101
It is important to recognize that not all oil and gas sites actually require explosion-proof telephones. It depends on whether there are some explosive gases, vapors or other dangerous elements in your area.
This ATEX Certified Explosion Proof SIP/VoIP Telephone is designed for voice communication in the hostile environment where reliability, efficiency and safety are of prime importance.
The internal structure of JREX101 ATEX Certified Explosion Proof SIP/VoIP Telephone is reasonably designed, and the power cord, network cable and optical cable have independent inlet holes, which will not interfere with each other.
Main Features of ATEX Certified Explosion Proof SIP/VoIP Telephone
- Standard SIP/ VoIP Explosion Proof Telephone
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), avoid unnecessary wiring
- Compatible with standard SIP protocol, independently accessible to VOIP phone system.
- With NPT conduit entries and Type 3 / IP67 environmental ratings
- Certificated for Dust & Gas
- Zone classification: (For explosive gas atmospheres Zone 1 and Zone 2. For IIA, IIB explosive atmosphere. For dust Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22.)
- temperature class：T1 ~ T6.
- Impact of protection: IK10 according to EN50102
- The main keypad features 15 buttons (0-9,*,#, Redial, Mute, Last Number Redial) (Completely programmable weatherproof keypad designed to be used with gloves)
- The handset of explosion-proof telephone with a noise canceling microphone is very suitable for the environment with background noise.
- Sealed contactless hook sensor switch improves the reliability of the system
- Ringing sound pressure level Approx. 90 dB(A) at 1m distance
- Mounting: Wall/column/structural
- ATEX, CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
APPLICATIONS of ATEX Certified Explosion Proof SIP/VoIP Telephone
ATEX Certified Explosion Proof SIP/VoIP Telephone can be used in a variety of hazardous and harsh environments.
Explosion-proof telephones are recommended in chemical and petrochemical plants, oil refineries, mines, offshore, power generation facilities, bulk loading stations, paint and vamish manufacturing plants, grain processing and similar industries as well as mechanical wear and tear. Telephone is ideal for security and industrial applications, as well as emergency help.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION of the ATEX Certified Explosion Proof SIP/VoIP Telephone
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
PACKAGE of ATEX Certified Explosion Proof SIP/VoIP Telephone
Unit Size: 204*334*126 mm (H*W*D)
Carton size: 200*300*440 mm (H*W*D)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net Weight: 7 KG
Gross weight: 8 KG
As a reliable supplier of different kinds of industrial telephones, we have been sharing the equipments and systems with different customers and users all over the world.
The professional service and excellent quality made us enjoy the reputation over more than 80 countries, including USA, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Israel, Greece, Spain, France, UK, Denmark, South Africa, Australia, Mexico, Colombia, Chile etc.