This Explosion Proof Telephone is designed for voice communication in the hostile environment where reliability, efficiency and safety are of prime importance. The telephone can handle the large temperature differences found outdoors, high humidity, exposure to sea water and dust, Corrosive atmosphere, Explosive gases & particles, as well as mechanical wear and tear, making it perfect for use as an emergency telephone.
Model Number: JREX101-HB
This Explosion Proof Telephone is protected in a corrosion resistant aluminum alloy die casting housing, provides the phone from the ingress of dust, dirt and fibers as well as resistance against the harmful and corrosive effects of water spray, sleet, snow and rain.
This explosion proof telephone can handle the large temperature differences found outdoors, high humidity, exposure to sea water and dust, Corrosive atmosphere, Explosive gases & particles, as well as mechanical wear and tear, making it perfect for use as an emergency telephone.
With explosion proof beacon and loudspeaker, the phone will ringing loudly and the lamp will flashing when there is a incoming call.
MAIN FEATURES of Explosion Proof Broadcasting Telephone for Industry
- Standard Analogue or SIP/ VoIP Telephone
- Power supply: Power over Ethernet (PoE) for SIP
Phone line powered for Analog
- Compatible with standard SIP protocol, independently accessible to VOIP phone system. (Asterisk, Elastix, Grandstream, Cisco, Yeastar etc. mainstream IP-PBX);
- SIP version can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
- With NPT conduit entries and Type 3 / IP67 environmental ratings
- Certificated for Dust & Gas
- Zone classification: (For explosive gas atmospheres Zone 1 and Zone 2. For IIA, IIB explosive atmosphere. For dust Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22.)
- Suitable for temperature class：T1 ~ T6.
- Impact of protection: IK10 according to EN50102
- The main keypad features 15 buttons (0-9,*,#, Redial, Mute, Last Number Redial) (Completely programmable weatherproof keypad designed to be used with gloves)
- Handset with Noise canceling microphone, for effective communication from noisy areas (Armored SS cord stands up to rough treatment, optional for black curly cord )
- Hermetically sealed non-contact hook sensing switch improves system reliability
- Ringing sound pressure level Approx. 90 dB(A) at 1m distance
- Mounting: Wall/column/structural
- ATEX, CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
APPLICATIONS of the Explosion Proof Broadcasting Telephone for Industry
This easy-to-use explosion proof telephone can be used in a variety of hazardous and demanding environments.
For communication in areas which may be hazardous due to the presence of flammable gases or vapors, and/or combustile dusts. In chemical and petrochemical plants, oil refineries, mines, offshore, power generation facilities, bulk loading stations, paint and vamish manufacturing plants, grain processing and similar industries. as well as mechanical wear and tear. Telephone is ideal for security and industrial applications, as well as emergency help.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION of Explosion Proof Broadcasting Telephone for Industry
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
PACKAGE of Explosion Proof Broadcasting Telephone for Industry
Unit Size: 204*334*126 mm (H*W*D)
Carton Dimension: 200*300*440 mm (H*W*D)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net Weight: 7 KG
Gross weight: 8 KG
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc is available.
Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: What do IP Ratings mean?
A: IP Ratings apply to enclosures such as our telephone cabinets. They indicate how the enclosure protects against water and dust ingress, the higher the better.
Q: What about the lead time?
A: Normally within 2-5 working days. We have materials in stock for most of hot selling products. And mass production time needs 3-4 weeks for order quantity more than 100 units.
Q: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 2 years warranty to our products against delivery.
Q: What's the quality standard of your products?
A: ATEX, CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001:2015 certification approved. All materials are in high grade and new. With the strict quality, every phone be thoroughly tested before leaving the factory.
Q: Is it OK to print my logo on the products?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q: Can you produce a product in a color of my choosing?
A: Yes, we can manufacture products in different colors, however there may be minimum quantities or surcharges applicable.