This product has the following explosion protection: II 2G Rx e ib [ib] mb IIC T6 Gb III 2D Ex ib [ib] tb IIIC T135 ° -40 °C ≤ Ta ≤ +60 °C/+40°C Zone 1, 2, 22
Model No.: JREX103
This JREX103 SIP Industrial Explosion Proof Telephone is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case which providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
This SIP Industrial Explosion Proof Telephone is designed for voice communication in the hostile environment where reliability, efficiency and safety are of prime importance. The telephone can handle the large temperature differences found outdoors, high humidity, exposure to sea water and dust, Corrosive atmosphere, Explosive gases & particles, as well as mechanical wear and tear, making it perfect for use as an emergency telephone.
Main Features of SIP Industrial Explosion Proof Telephone
- Standard SIP/ VoIP Telephone
- Power supply: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Compatible with standard SIP protocol, independently accessible to VOIP phone system. (Asterisk, Elastix, Grandstream, Cisco, Yeastar etc. mainstream IP-PBX)
- Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy die casting housing (The telephone enclosure provides protection from the ingress of dust, dirt and fibers as well as resistance against the harmful and corrosive effects of water spray, sleet, snow and rain.)
- With NPT conduit entries and Type 3 / IP67 environmental ratings
- Certificated for Dust & Gas
- Zone classification: (For explosive gas atmospheres Zone 1 and Zone 2. For IIA, IIB explosive atmosphere. For dust Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22.)
- Suitable for temperature class：T1 ~ T6.
- Impact of protection: IK10 according to EN50102
- The main keypad features 15 buttons (0-9,*,#, Redial, Mute, Last Number Redial) (Completely programmable weatherproof keypad designed to be used with gloves)
- Handset with Noise canceling microphone, for effective communication from noisy areas (Armored SS cord stands up to rough treatment, optional for black curly cord )
- Hermetically sealed non-contact hook sensing switch improves system reliability
- Ringing sound pressure level Approx. 90 dB(A) at 1m distance
- Mounting: Wall/column/structural
APPLICATIONS of SIP Industrial Explosion Proof Telephone
This easy-to-use explosion proof telephone can be used in a variety of hazardous and demanding environments.
For communication in areas which may be hazardous due to the presence of flammable gases or vapors, and/or combustile dusts. In chemical and petrochemical plants, oil refineries, mines, offshore, power generation facilities, bulk loading stations, paint and vamish manufacturing plants, grain processing and similar industries. as well as mechanical wear and tear. Telephone is ideal for security and industrial applications, as well as emergency help.
Operating Temperatures: -40°C to + 70°C
Relative humidity high: 93% R.H at 40°C (non condensing)
Casing Material: Heavy Duty aluminium (salt & corrosion resistant)
Illuminated LCD Display: for status notifications and instructions
Flashing Light: ideal for noisy areas where a ring may not be heard, or for easy location inside dark tunnels etc
Excellent Sound Quality: STI approved to 0.9 (Excellent Sound)
Ringing volume: 90 dB(A) in 1m distance
Power Supply: 24V DC input, or Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Connection: RJ45 Ethernet socket through IP67 plug connector.
Quality of Service (QoS): ensuring optimal delivery of voice
Type of Service (ToS): high throughput and reliability (RFC3168)
ISDN gateway compliance: connect any SIP compliant VoIP/ISDN gateway to call to-and receive-calls from ISDN
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) RFC3261
Inbuilt redundancy: able to make diversion calls to 2nd PBX
TR069 (Technical Report 069): for advanced status monitoring and control
Configuration: web interface or server based configuration file. Static IP address provisioning or DHCP. Mass configuration available.
Keypad Option: available without a keypad (autodial-on-handset-lift),used to initiate a PABX Hotline or wait for reply.
Remote Management: Available with remote management software,to simplify installation and cut maintenance costs.
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
PACKAGE of SIP Industrial Explosion Proof Telephone
Unit Size: 204*334*109 mm (H*W*D)
Carton Dimension: 200*300*440 mm (H*W*D)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net Weight: 6 KG
Gross weight: 7 KG
J&R Technology is one of the leading China SIP Industrial Explosion Proof Telephone manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous brands, we also have our own factory, we are a professional company and can offer you best SIP Industrial Explosion Proof Telephone products. Welcome to buy high-quality products from us.