Model No.: JREX101
Color:Orange, or Customized
Package:Pearl Cotton, Carton
Do you need an explosion proof telephone or not? It is important to realise that not all oil & gas locations actually need explosion proof telephones. This depend on if there are some explosive gases, vapor or other hazardous elements in your area. It is worthwhile to consider this before you purchase an explosion proof system because intrinsically safe telephones will be more expensive than "regular" industrial telephones
Model No.: JREX101
This Intrinsically Safe Explosion Proof Telephone is protected in a corrosion resistant aluminum alloy die casting housing, provides the phone from the ingress of dust, dirt and fibers as well as resistance against the harmful and corrosive effects of water spray, sleet, snow and rain.
This Intrinsically Safe explosion proof telephone can handle the large temperature differences found outdoors, high humidity, exposure to sea water and dust, Corrosive atmosphere, Explosive gases & particles, as well as mechanical wear and tear, making it perfect for use as an emergency telephone.
Main Features of Intrinsically Safe Telephone for Zone 1& Zone 2 Hazardous Areas
- Standard Analog , or SIP/ VoIP Telephone
- Power supply: Power over Ethernet (PoE) for SIP phone
Phone line powered for Analog phone
- (SIP phone) Compatible with standard SIP protocol, independently accessible to VOIP phone system. (Asterisk, Elastix, Grandstream, Cisco, Yeastar etc. mainstream IP-PBX)
- (Analog phone ) Can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
- Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy die casting housing (The telephone enclosure provides protection from the ingress of dust, dirt and fibers as well as resistance against the harmful and corrosive effects of water spray, sleet, snow and rain.)
- With NPT conduit entries and Type 3 / IP67 environmental ratings
- Certificated for Dust & Gas
- Zone classification: (For explosive gas atmospheres Zone 1 and Zone 2. For IIA, IIB explosive atmosphere. For dust Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22.)
- Suitable for temperature class：T1 ~ T6.
- Impact of protection: IK10 according to EN50102
- The main keypad features 15 buttons (0-9,*,#, Redial, Mute, Last Number Redial) (Completely programmable weatherproof keypad designed to be used with gloves)
- Handset with Noise canceling microphone, for effective communication from noisy areas (Armored SS cord stands up to rough treatment, optional for black curly cord )
- Hermetically sealed non-contact hook sensing switch improves system reliability
- Ringing sound pressure level Approx. 90 dB(A) at 1m distance
- Mounting: Wall/column/structural
- ATEX, CE, FCC, ISO9001, RoHS compliant
APPLICATIONS of Intrinsically Safe Telephone for Zone 1& Zone 2 Hazardous Areas
This easy-to-use explosion proof telephone can be used in a variety of hazardous and demanding environments.
For communication in areas which may be hazardous due to the presence of flammable gases or vapors, and/or combustile dusts. In chemical and petrochemical plants, oil refineries, mines, offshore, power generation facilities, bulk loading stations, paint and vamish manufacturing plants, grain processing and similar industries. as well as mechanical wear and tear. Telephone is ideal for security and industrial applications, as well as emergency help.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION of Intrinsically Safe Telephone for Zone 1& Zone 2 Hazardous Areas
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
CERTIFICATIONS of Intrinsically Safe Telephone for Zone 1& Zone 2 Hazardous Areas
PACKAGE of Intrinsically Safe Telephone for Zone 1& Zone 2 Hazardous Areas
Unit Size: 204*334*109 mm (H*W*D)
Carton Dimension: 200*300*440 mm (H*W*D)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net Weight: 8 KG
Gross weight: 9 KG