This Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephone is designed for use by the industrial plants, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under noisy environments. Horn works after 1-5 rings, shut when handset lifted or call finished.
This Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephone is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, with hron and beacon, in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephones are designed for use by the railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions.
APPLICATIONS of Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephone
This Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephone is Very Popular For Tunnels, Mining, Marine, Underground, Metro Stations, Railway Platform, Highwayside, Hotels, Parking Lots, Steel Plants, Chemical Plants, Power Plants And Related Heavy Duty Industrial Application, Etc.
MAIN FEATURES of Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephone
-Standard Analogue phone or SIP phone
- Aluminum alloy die-casting body
- Vandal resistant handset and armored cord
- Weather proof protection to IP66-IP67
- Programmable for auto-dial
- Wall mounting, simple installation
- The phone will ringing loudly when there is a incoming call.
- Inductive coupler fitted as standard for hard of hearing
- Phone line powered (Analogue), RJ11 port connector
- External power supply or PoE (SIP)
- RJ45 Port for SIP connection
- Built-in amplifier, with external ringer :15W (30W optional), for broadcasting feature
- CE, FCC, RoHS compliant
- Add Horn & Lamp on the top
- Key lockable latch
- Upper & lower internal mounting plates
- Flat label area or custom embossed logo on door
- Vandal resistant screws for upper mounting plat
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephone
Die cast aluminium, epoxy powder coated
Yellow, Blue, Red, other colors to special order
Cycoloy with stainless steel spiral cord
No Keypad, Hot-line Type
Shrill warble tone 110 dBA @ 1 metre typical
Electronic / magnetic with no visible moving parts
Calculated to have an M.T.B.F. in excess of 50,000 hours using
Up to 7kg depending on option
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
1. ODM & OEM products or solutions
2. Sample order is greatly welcomed.
3. We will reply your inquiry within 12 hours
4. Update the productive process and show the packing details
5. After delivered the goods, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the products, if there is any further questions, welcome to contact us and we will solve the problems for you in time.
PACKAGE of Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephone
Unit size: 204 *334 *126 (mm)
Carton size: 200 *300 *440 (mm)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Gross weight: 9 KG
Net weight: 8 KG
SHIPMENT of Weatherproof Heavy duty industrial telephone