As a weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone, it is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF. Equipped with horn, can broadcast remotely for notification, horn works after 1-9 rings (adjustable),shut when handset lifted or call finished.
Model Number: JR101-FK-H
As a weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone, it is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
Equiped with horn, can broadcast remotely for notification, horn works after 1-9 rings (adjustable), shut when handset lifted or call finished.
The unique robust handset is manufactured from moulded Bulk Molding Compound and designed specifically to withstand arduous use in all environments, armoured cord to provide additional resistance to vandalism or heavy industrial use.
This weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone is designed for use by the railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions.
APPLICATIONS of weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone
MAIN FEATURES of weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone
Standard Analogue phone,or SIP phone,or GSM/3G phone
Vandal resistant handset and armored cord
Weather proof protection to IP67
Full keypad with memory, 0-9 buttons can be programmed as speed dial button.
“LR” button for last number redial
“R” for flash recall
“M” for muting
Wall mounting, simple installation
Built-in amplifier, with external ringer :15W (30W optional), for broadcasting feature
Phone line powered for Analog
External power supply or PoE (SIP)
RJ45 port for SIP phone
CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
- Add Horn & Lamp on the top
- Key lockable latch
- Upper & lower internal mounting plates
- Flat label area or custom embossed logo on door
- Vandal resistant screws for upper mounting plate
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
Remote programming by SMS
- Dual-Band WCDMA/HSDPA 850/1900MHz
- Dual-Band UMTS/HSDPA 900/2100MHz
- Dual-Band UMTS/HSDPA 850(800)/2100MHz
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
1. ODM & OEM products or solutions
2. Sample order is greatly welcomed.
3. We will reply your inquiry within 12 hours
4. Update the productive process and show the packing details
5. After delivered the goods, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the products, if there is any further questions, welcome to contact us and we will solve the problems for you in time.
PACKAGE of weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone
Unit size: 246 *339 *126 (mm)
Carton size: 200*300*440 (mm)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Gross weight: 7 KG
Net weight: 6 KG