As a weatherproof telephone, it is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
Model Number: JR101-FK
This Moisture Resistant Telephone is fully contained within a corrosion and vandal resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a pivoted door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
The JR100 series Weatherproof Telephones are designed for use by the railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions.
APPLICATIONS of Moisture Resistant Telephone
This weatherproof telephone is very popular for Tunnels, Mining, Marine, Construction sites, Blast furnace areas, Underground, Metro stations, Railway platform, Highway side, Hotels, Parking lots, Steel Plants, Chemical plants, Power plants, oil&Gas station, and related heavy duty industrial rough environment conditions, etc.
MAIN FEATURES of Moisture Resistant Telephone
- Standard Analogue phone
- Robust construction, Vandal resistant
- All weather protection IP66-67
- Tamper resistant fixings
- Simple installation
- Fast-fit terminal connection
- Full keypad with memory, 0-9 buttons can be programmed as speed dial button.
“LR" button for last number redial
“R" for flash recall
“M" for muting
- Can be programmed remotely by tone phone or locally via keypad
- Non-volatile memory
- Telephone line powered, RJ11 port connector
- Weatherproof and corrosion resistant handset
- Stainless steel armoured handset cord
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
- Add Horn & Lamp on the top
- Key lockable latch
- Upper & lower internal mounting plates
- Flat label area or custom embossed logo on door
- Vandal resistant screws for upper mounting plate
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of Moisture Resistant Telephone
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
Shrill warble tone 80 dBA @ 1 metre typical
Calculated to have an M.T.B.F. in excess of 50,000 hours using
Lightning / Transients
Protection to ITU-T k.21 enhanced levels
1. ODM & OEM products or solutions.
2. Sample order is greatly welcomed.
3. We will reply your inquiry within 12 hours
4. Update the productive process and show the packing details
5. After delivered the goods, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the products, if there is any further questions, welcome to contact us and we will solve the problems for you in time.
PACKAGE of Moisture Resistant Telephone
Unit size: 339*246*126 (mm)
Carton size: 200*300*440 (mm )
Packaging materials: Pearl cotton, Carton
Net weight: 6 KG
Gross weight: 7 KG
SHIPPING METHODS of Moisture Resistant Telephone