As a VoIP Hazardous Area Telephone, it is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF. Ideal for Metro, Railway, Highway side, Marine, Mining, Tunnels, Steel Plant,Chemical plant,Power plant and related industrial application, etc.
Model Number: JR101-FK-VoIP
This VoIP Hazardous Area Telephones offers a rugged aluminum enclosure with pivoted door and a weatherproof rating of IP67. It's a Safe, reliable. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone requires a simple network connection and are compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers to integrate into your existing network infrastructure.
For connection to a VoIP enable network, J&R'S VoIP-SIP telephones offer direct connection to LAN or WAN via RJ45 connector, including Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) as standard. J&R'S VoIP-SIP phones offer a wealth of additional features, and can be configured by web browser.
MAIN FEATURES of VoIP Hazardous Area Telephones
- Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Enclosure
- Robust and Weather-resistant up to IP67
- Handset: Robust handset with armored stainless steel cord
- Hook-switch: Magnetic with no mechanical moving parts
- Microphone: Noise cancelling dynamic mic, proven in noisy areas
- Waterproof Full Keypad with Memory
- Built in Ringer, which provides penetrating calling signal
- Heavy Duty Performance: Impact, shock, fall and vibration proof, able to perform in difficult environments
- Multipurpose Design for Surface or Post mounting, Simple Installation
(Mounting Brackets for mounting on structure)
- Conformal-coated PCBA
- Inductive Coupler Fitted as Standard for Hard of Hearing
- Modular parts for easy service
- Color: Yellow with coated Aluminum back/ sides - or special order
- Accessories: optional mounting plate,cables and cable cover (coated aluminum) for improved vandal resistance.
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 Compliant
APPLICATIONS of VoIP Hazardous Area Telephones
This weatherproof telephone is very popular for Tunnels, Mining, Marine, Underground, Metro stations, Railway platform, Highway side, Hotels, Parking lots, Steel Plants, Chemical plants, Power plants and related heavy duty industrial application, etc.
Operating Temperatures: -40°C to + 70°C
Relative humidity high: 93% R.H at 40°C (non condensing)
Casing Material: Heavy Duty aluminium (salt & corrosion resistant)
Illuminated LCD Display: for status notifications and instructions
Flashing Light: ideal for noisy areas where a ring may not be heard, or for easy location inside dark tunnels etc
Excellent Sound Quality: STI approved to 0.9 (Excellent Sound)
Ringing volume: 80 dB(A) in 1m distance
Power Supply: 24V DC input, or Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Connection: RJ45 Ethernet socket through IP67 plug connector.
Quality of Service (QoS): ensuring optimal delivery of voice
Type of Service (ToS): high throughput and reliability (RFC3168)
ISDN gateway compliance: connect any SIP compliant VoIP/ISDN gateway to call to-and receive-calls from ISDN
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) RFC3261
Inbuilt redundancy: able to make diversion calls to 2nd PBX
TR069 (Technical Report 069): for advanced status monitoring and control
Configuration: web interface or server based configuration file. Static IP address provisioning or DHCP. Mass configuration available.
Keypad Option: available without a keypad (autodial-on-handset-lift),used to initiate a PABX Hotline or wait for reply.
Remote Management: Available with remote management software,to simplify installation and cut maintenance costs.
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
PACKAGE of VoIP Hazardous Area Telephones
Unit Size: 339*246*126 mm (H*W*D)
Carton Dimension: 200*300*440 mm (H*W*D)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net Weight: 6 KG
Gross weight: 7 KG
- Add Horn & Lamp on the top
- Key lockable latch
- Upper & lower internal mounting plates
- Flat label area or custom embossed logo on door
- Vandal resistant screws for upper mounting plate