This Vandal Resist Emergency Telephone is based on a stainless steel faceplate and provide a clear hands free, loud-speaking operation for any public area. It is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism. Ideal for schools, streets, public square, court houses, rail platforms, car-parks, police stations, hospitals, outside buildings, gate entry, etc.
Model Number: JR301-2B
This rugged Speed Dial Intercom is based on a stainless steel faceplate and provide a clear handsfree, loud-speaking operation for any public area. It is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism.
APPLICATIONS of Hands free Speed Dial Intercom
Ideal for Schools, Streets, Public square, Court houses, Rail platforms, Gate entry, Prisons, Jail, Parking lots, Hospitals, Guard Stations, Police stations, Bank halls, ATM machines, Stadiums, inside and outside building etc.
MAIN FEATURES of Hands free Speed Dial Intercom
- Standard Analogue phone
- Robust housing, constructed of stainless steel, back-cover made of cold rolled steel with powder coated
- Vandal resistant metal button
- Hands free operation
- Dual button for speed-dialing (PPT)
- Can be programmed remotely by tone phone
- Non-volatile memory
- On wall mounting, simple installation
- Weather protection IP54-IP65
- 4 X Tamper proof screws for mounting
- Fast-fit terminal connection
- Telephone line powered (Analog version)
- CE, FCC, RoHS compliant
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
IP 66 as per EN60529
-35°C to +70°C
PACKAGE of Hands free Speed Dial Intercom
Unit size: 210*140*50 (mm)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net weight: 2 KG
Gross weight: 3 KG