The Vandal Resistant Flush Mounting SOS Telephone is based on a stainless steel faceplate and provide a clear handsfree, loud-speaking operation for any public area. It is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism.
Model Number: JR301-SC-IW
The Vandal Resist Emergency Telephone is based on a stainless steel faceplate and provide a clear handsfree, loud-speaking operation for any public area. It is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism.
APPLICATIONS of Flush Mounting SOS Telephone
Ideal for schools, streets, public square, court houses, rail platforms, car-parks, police stations, hospitals, outside buildings, gate entry, etc.
MAIN FEATURES of Flush Mounting SOS Telephone
- Standard Analogue phone
- Robust housing, constructed of stainless steel
- Vandal resistant metal button
- Hands free operation
- Programmable for speed-dialing (PPT)
- Can be programmed remotely by tone phone
- Non-volatile memory
- In wall mounting, simple installation
- Weather protection IP54-IP65
- 4 X Tamper proof screws for mounting
- Fast-fit terminal connection
- Telephone line powered
- CE, FCC, RoHS compliant
IP 66 as per EN60529
-35°C to +70°C
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
PACKAGE of Flush Mounting SOS Telephone
Unit size: 136*206*42 (mm)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net weight: 1.2 KG
Gross weight: 2 KG