This Vandal Resist Emergency Telephone is based on a stainless steel faceplate and provide a clear hands free, loud-speaking operation for any public area. It is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism.
Model Number: JR301-SC
The Vandal Resist Emergency Telephone is based on a stainless steel faceplate and provide a clear handsfree, loud-speaking operation for any public area. It is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism.
vandalism.Ideal for Elevators/Lifts, Parking lots, Prisons, Railway/Metro platforms, Hospitals, Police stations, ATM machines, Stadiums, Shopping malls, Doors, Hotels, outside building etc.
MAIN FEATURES of Rugged Elevator Help Point
- Standard Analogue phone
- Robust housing, constructed of stainless steel, back-cover made of cold rolled steel with powder coated
- Vandal resistant metal button
- Hands free operation
- Programmable for speed-dialing (PPT)
- Can be programmed remotely by tone phone
- Non-volatile memory
- On wall mounting, simple installation
- Weather protection IP54-IP65
- 4 X Tamper proof screws for mounting
- Fast-fit terminal connection
- Telephone line powered
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of Rugged Elevator Help Point
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
IP 66 as per EN60529
-20°C to +70°C
-35°C to +85°C
PACKAGE of Rugged Elevator Help Point
Unit size: 136*206*42 (mm)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net weight: 1.5 KG