This Elevator Emergency Telephone is based on a stainless steel faceplate and provide a clear handsfree, loud-speaking operation for any public area. It is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism. Available in Analog, SIP/VoIP, GSM/3G versions.
Model Number: JR303-SC-IW
This Elevator Emergency Telephone is based on a stainless steel faceplate and provide a clear handsfree, loud-speaking operation for any public area. It is designed to meet the needs of clients who experience loss through vandalism.
APPLICATIONS of Flush Mounted Intercom
Ideal for Railway Platform, Marine applications, Metro, Subway, Firefighter, Industrial, Prisons, Jail, Parking lots, Hospitals, Hotel, Elevator, Lift, Guard Stations, Police stations, Bank halls, ATM machines, Stadiums, inside and outside building etc.
MAIN FEATURES of Flush Mounted Elevator Intercom
- Standard Analogue phone
- Robust housing, constructed of stainless steel
- Vandal resistant metal button
- Hands free operation
- Programmable for speed-dialing (PPT)
- Can be programmed remotely by tone phone
- Non-volatile memory
- In wall mounting, simple installation
- LED indicator for ringing and calling
- Weather protection IP54-IP65
- 4 X Tamper proof screws for mounting
- Fast-fit terminal connection
- Telephone line powered
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of Flush Mounted Elevator Intercom
From the analogue telephone network
24 VDC to 65 VDC
20 mA DC to 100 mA DC
- 80dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
DTMF mode in accordance with ITU-T recommendation Q.23.
IP 66 as per EN60529
-45°C to +85°C
PACKAGE of Flush Mounted Elevator Intercom
Unit size: 206 *136 *42 (mm)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net weight: 1.5 KG
Gross weight: 2 KG