Highway Emergency Call System
Emergency call system (ECS) provides highway users fast and the most reliable communication path in unexpected road situations. Despite the growing presence of mobile technologies, it is proven as the first and most reliable in emergency cases. It is not surprising that it is most frequently used by foreign drivers as it not only provides speech communication, but also announces the caller's location. Those drivers are usually disorientated, and have a lot of trouble due to language barriers. In case of emergency situations in a tunnel, ECS is often the only kind of communication available.
The person in need of help, activates the call by pressing the button. The system establishes voice and data connection with highway control center. Qualified personnel in the center provide immediate help at any time, on any day, all year round.
- Up to 1500 call units in 16 directions,
- Full duplex voice connection,
- Works on cooper / optic / PSTN / GSM / VoIP media,
- Full self-test for system and media,
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric influences and lighting discharge,
- Cost effective and easy maintenance.
Field of use:
- Protected areas
- Roadside Tunnels
- Public places
- Mountain shelters
- Choose J&R technology, choose reliable talks.