Housed in cold rolled steel box and manufactured to a high standard, these telephones offer increased resistance to vandalism, and ensure that the primary function of communications is maintained at all times. Extremely easy to install. The cable entrance is on the back of the phone to prevent from artificial damage, while the keypad is weather and vandal resistant.
Housed in cold rolled steel box and manufactured to a high standard, these telephones offer increased resistance to vandalism, and ensure that the primary function of communications is maintained at all times.
Extremely easy to install. The cable entrance is on the back of the phone to prevent from artificial damage, while the keypad is weather and vandal resistant.
APPLICATIONS of VoIP Telephones
Ideal for Railway applications, Marine applications, Tunnels. Underground Mining, Firefighter, Industrial, Prisons, Jail, Parking lots, Hospitals, Guard Stations, Police stations, Bank halls, ATM machines, Stadiums, inside and outside building etc.
MAIN FEATURE of VoIP Telephones
- Standard WiFi VoIP Telephone
- Robust housing, constructed of cold rolled steel with powder coated
- Vandal resistant armored cord handset
- Full Rugged & durable keypad
- Wall mounting, simple installation
- Weather proof protection IP55-IP65
- 4 additional buttons programmable for speed-dial
- Integral Low Profile Antenna (Metallic)
- External Power supply or PoE (SIP phone), RJ45 port
- Inductive coupler fitted as standard for hard of hearing
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of VoIP Telephones
Cold rolled steel body
Optional for Red,Yellow,Blue
ABS material handset with stainless steel spiral cord.
Weather sealed tactile digital keypad.Chrome key and frame made of zinc alloy.Vandal resistance.
Shrill warble tone 80 dBA @ 1 metre typical
Electronic / magnetic with no visible moving parts
Calculated to have an M.T.B.F. in excess of 50,000 hours using
Up to 4 kg depending on option
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
1. ODM & OEM products or solutions
2. Sample order is greatly welcomed.
3. We will reply your inquiry within 12 hours
4. Update the productive process and show the packing details
5. After delivered the goods, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the products, if there is any further questions, welcome to contact us and we will solve the problems for you in time.
PACKAGE of VoIP Telephones
Unit size: 248 *195 *132 (mm)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, carton
Net weight: 2.5 KG
Gross weight: 3.5 KG
SHIPMENT of VoIP Telephones